B RPG 2 B RPG 2

DAT SHIT WAS CASH MA NIG NIG

IT LIKE, SPOKE TO ME MA HOMEE

Bioshock Soundboard v2 Bioshock Soundboard v2

Epic :)

The creepy woman song is an actual song though, can't remember the song name but it was by the Ink Spots. Is part of their greatest hits album.

Ownage Burst demo Ownage Burst demo

A great game

Brillant and I am looking forward to the full game, though I found the difficulty curve a bit annoying, 1 second your killing guys who barely shoot at you, the next your facing guys who kill you in 3 shots and come in a swarm.

Still, a great game, though maybe have a difficulty setting in the full game

Zombie Survival Zombie Survival

Good game but one problem

The Zombies sometimes spawn from UNDER you, this made me lose a couple of lives so I died to level 4 ='(

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

I honestly can't finish this game...

its so, hard, I'm not sure how your meant to kill the two guys on the park bench without one of them noticing, if anyone can help it'd be appreciated =)

It's a very good but very difficult game, I'm giving you 6 for effort and another one for.. Making a game. Total score: 7

pBall pBall

I can see this...

Becoming a major time waster

Fun little game.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Simply, AWESOME

With great music and quality gameplay Im very impressed. The only things you could make better would be a larger choice of where to go and maybe a multiplayer, all in all this is the perfect shooter/defense game and its much better than the first.

Hope you make "The Last Stand 3" =)

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Ive had quite a few problems with this tutorial.

The RPG, Platformer and collision detection tutorials havent worked, the Platformer and collision tutorials didnt work at all and the RPG tutorial wouldnt let me pick up any money. If anyone one could help me please send me a PM.

=(

Disputed Galaxy Disputed Galaxy

An amazing game...

but let down with a few glitches and not enough customization.

for example: I was flying my ship (cant remember the name but it has 150shield and 750mining capacity) and I saw a enemy drone. So I started firing at it and it didn't die even after I had thrown: 2 plasma cannon blasts, 10-20 long ranger lazer shots, and 2 beams from the energy extractor. Then it said it had no energy and -763 shield and it kept going, no smoke appeared and it killed me in three -51ish hits.

A shame errors like that appear but hopefully in the sequel (if you make one) you can fix small glitches like this.

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

a Very good game

Word of Advice: DO NOT buy the 1st machine gun (the SM-6 or something).