Lithuanian Jerzbow Lithuanian Jerzbow

hello latvia!

Madness Extermination Madness Extermination

It was good for a first time

Though I would slow it down and maybe make the average goons fire there guns, and when you had the gun shooting through the floor, a minigun sound would be a good idea, I was confused when I saw it :)

Apart from that it was a nice piece and was good for a first timer

OMFGZ SP01L3RZ: move your mouse over the guys head at the replay screen.

the 40k: signs of war the 40k: signs of war

One of the best movies I've seen in a LONG time

The animation, the sound and the humour were all great! Though I couldn't find a Warhammer 40,000 collection, which is a shame seeing as there are quite a few.

B RPG 2 B RPG 2

DAT SHIT WAS CASH MA NIG NIG

IT LIKE, SPOKE TO ME MA HOMEE

Bioshock Soundboard v2 Bioshock Soundboard v2

Epic :)

The creepy woman song is an actual song though, can't remember the song name but it was by the Ink Spots. Is part of their greatest hits album.

Ownage Burst demo Ownage Burst demo

A great game

Brillant and I am looking forward to the full game, though I found the difficulty curve a bit annoying, 1 second your killing guys who barely shoot at you, the next your facing guys who kill you in 3 shots and come in a swarm.

Still, a great game, though maybe have a difficulty setting in the full game

Take Five (Dave Brubeck cover) Take Five (Dave Brubeck cover)

love it

007 on the Gameboy 007 on the Gameboy

Very Nice

James Bond in an 8-bit game? That would be great :)

8 bit song of storms 8 bit song of storms

Nice

Loops well, I could easily see this in some sort of sea/boat related scene.

noobybanana responds:

Ty for the comment!!!

Last Trip Before Meltdown Last Trip Before Meltdown

Modern at its worst.

I will admit this is art, however this is not the sort of art the public would like to see. It is simply modern at its lowest form, it does not have a well drawn image, it does not have the beauty of simplicity or the realism of complexity.

It is lacking everything "artistic" and instead replaces it with horrible modern-ness. Never mind the fact that it is compleatly un-suitably named or that you are so arrogant in your opinions of what art is and your own skill that you need to be "brought down a notch".

Next time you need to increase your frail ego do it in privacy or at least have the Courtesy to now rub it in the faces of others.

Omnigon responds:

Big declaration from someone with no art on his page. I'd like to see you try to top my work.